segunda-feira, 30 de abril de 2012

When you love


If I will were writing a song
I it would do it for you.
For you listen to my song every night,
And you just will remember me.
In his dreams, the soundtrack of my love,
Involve you in choir, in true harmony.
Because when you love, it does everything.

I look into the sky, and remember you.
I make my morning the most beautiful.
Every day I go look,
I go to look beyond the stars,
Beyond where I can not imagine not finding
A place without you.

I want every night
Your hot body in my body,
His glassy eyes on mine,
His heart doing my pair.

When dawn, and you wake up,
I'll give you good day,
I'll give my hand,
And I'll take you wherever you want.

Because when you love,
Well, you love.
You do not have to explain.
When you love:
You love.

Nenhum comentário: